Disaster Planning in Knoxville
Every company needs to plan to guarantee business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul today to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll get priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.