Small Business Fire Damage Recovery for Knoxville
For businesses, healing after fire damage can turn into a long and pricey process. Fire can tear down a building, but other damage caused by fumes and soot may remain long after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the odor these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand
Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved business and livelihood are at stake. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage as well. Across the Knoxville area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
How We Help You
- We appear at your business to help within hours, any time you need
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Building stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any damaged items or fixtures inside your building
- Elimination of water remaining after fire-quenching efforts
- We will restore any section of your building that was destroyed by the fire
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
We understand how hard fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our years of education, cleaning techniques and tools blended with our experience means quicker work and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Harmed inventory or furniture is often easy to renew for our professionals and their equipment. We also help you file insurance claims to aid in the recovery process.
Let our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.