Water Damage Removal Contractors
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without postponement is essential. The staff at Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Knoxville, TN is trained in handling flood and water damage, big or small. Paul Davis emergency services operate 24/7, so we’re always available to assist.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Contact us if you require direct aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Knoxville, TN will return your call within half an hour and arrive at your property within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Knoxville, TN
- Call Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Knoxville, TN has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Analysis – We would like to know your water damage situation before treatment, so we conduct a thorough inspection to uncover the cause, solution and how to prevent it in the future.
- Water Extraction – We have powerful pumps and vacuums to remove flooding. The faster you call, the faster we can clean up the damage.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, serious situations may call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Cleaning – Still water can cause discoloration and deformities in the areas it rests on. We use advanced deodorizers to neutralize odors, discoloration, and warping and other problems left from the flood.
- Reversing the Damage – Regardless if the damage was big or small, our restoration team will bring your property back to pre-flood conditions.
Accidents That Cause Water Damage
- Appliance overflow
- Basement flooding
- Ventilation leaks
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Certified Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific practices and specific equipment involved with extricating water and drying out an area that has been debilitated by water damage. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can elude expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle cases like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some specific measures that you can take to make our job easier when we get there. Contact the Paul Davis team today learn what measures you can take and get helpful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to adequately dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the appropriate methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.