Contents Cleaning in Knoxville
Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Knoxville, TN can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you see how much there is to think about. One of those is the valuables of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important possessions that were once automatically discarded are very possibly just like new.
These items can include:
- Clothing, draperies, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, jewelry, china
- Leather coats, shoes and boots
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you to identify valuables to be cleaned and restored
- Careful pack out and removal of these possessions to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis Restoration of Greater Knoxville, TN can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging prized items and cherished memories. Paul Davis always uses the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Knoxville to save most of these items that were nearly discarded. We know how important these items are and will work hard to save them for you.