Disaster Planning in Alcoa
There are lots of important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should feature the facilities also.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.