Alcoa Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.