Blaine Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a part of every company’s planning process. However, these plans typically focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services West Knoxville, TN now to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.