(865) 584-1227
Paul Davis Emergency Services West Knoxville, TN
Email icon for Paul Davis Emergency Services West Knoxville, TN

Fire Damage Remediation for Corryton Businesses

A fire can result in thousands of dollars in damage for your company and slow work for months following. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but additional harm caused by fumes and ash may stay long after the fire has died. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances may stay in the air for months if neglected and harm your business’ brand.

The specialists with Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires are to your commercial property and livelihood. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are just part of the things our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Across the Corryton area, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted commercial property like yours bouce back from fires of all sizes.

The Paul Davis Edge

  • We appear onsite to help within hours, any day or any time
  • Discover the price of the damage, get pretesting and damage assessments
  • Board-ups for unsafe regions and structural stabilization
  • Soot and debris eliminated without harming the environment
  • Odor elimination, cleaning and air purification
  • Effective cleaning for any harmed inventory, fixtures and additional contents inside
  • Moisture removal – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
  • We can rebuild any portion of your business that was destroyed by the fire
  • Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution

Contact your Corryton Paul Davis Franchise

The Paul Davis professionals understand how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to get your building back to normal. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of training aid us in completing the job correctly the first time. Damaged inventory or furniture is typically simple to renew for our specialists and their tools. We also assist with filing insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.

Allow our business help yours. Call Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.