Saving Knoxville Businesses
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you will probably need to slow work for months and spend thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. Fire can rip apart a property, but additional harm caused by fumes and soot may stay long after the fire has been quenched. If left untreated, your business will smell of fumes for years after the fire.
The specialists from Paul Davis know how harmful fires can be to your commercial property and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are just a portion of the things our team can do for you after a tragedy. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs emergency fire damage removal and restoration services to businesses throughout the Knoxville region.
Trust the Best
- Assistance comes fast and is ready 24/7
- Thorough damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and building stabilization
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and odors
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Thorough cleaning for any harmed items, equipment and additional contents inside
- Water elimination – industrial grade dryers, fans and dehumidifiers
- We will restore any section of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Davis Now
We know how difficult a fire can be on business owners, so we work fast to get your property back to its original state. Our technical education, cleaning techniques and tools combined with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration costs. We can save items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, often being able to restore the items inside your commercial property to their original condition. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Let our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis of Knoxville if fire damage and smoke harm your business.