Helping Knoxville Businesses
If your commercial property takes on fire damage, you will probably have to halt operations for several weeks and spend thousands of dollars to bounce back from the damage. When people consider fire damage, they typically focus on the fire itself however soot and fumes can hang around the property much longer. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances can stay in the air for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
The professionals from Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your business and livelihood. Along with emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we offer elimintating soot and smoke damage too. Across the Knoxville region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours bouce back from big and small fires.
Our Fire Restoration Technique
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to remove soot and smoke
- Cleaning, smoke odor neutralization and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your organization does, we can clean damaged items inside
- Industrial grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and other technology designed to remove water resulting from killing the fire
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact Paul Today
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult fires can be on businesses, so we move quickly to return your building back to normal. Our years of education, sanitation techniques and tools blended with our experience means quicker cleanup and lower fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. We can salvage items using specialized tools and sanitation techniques, typically being able to restore the items inside your business to their original condition. Additionally, We will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
Let our business help yours. Reach Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.