Disaster Planning in Knoxville, TN
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of the business planning process in Knoxville, TN. But, plans like that typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services West Knoxville, TN today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and improve your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.