Disaster Planning in Kodak, TN
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Kodak, TN is ensuring business continuity. But, these plans typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services West Knoxville, TN today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property restoration services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.