Disaster Planning in Kodak, TN
One of the most critical parts of managing a business in Kodak, TN is ensuring business continuity. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Complete property restoration services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.