Kodak Contents Cleaning
Paul Davis in Kodak is the expert in the market for restoring valuables such as furniture and electronics to clothing and documents and more.
In the aftermath of damage to your home, there are several things to consider as you begin the healing process. One is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that valuable items that were once immediately considered ruined are very possibly restored.
Some of these items include:
- Draperies, clothing, linens, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather jackets, shoes and boots
- Appliances, electronics, TVs
- Books, important papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be cleaned and restored
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned contents promptly
Paul Davis can also clean and return an emergency supply of clothing within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
We specialize in keeping valued possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology available in Kodak to save most of these items that nearly discarded. We will work hard to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.