Recover after a Fire in Louisville
For commercial properties, healing after fire damage can become a lengthy and pricey task. Heat and flames can scorch a property, but additional damage from fumes and ash can remain for years after the fire has died. Furthermore, the smell left by these substances can hang in the atmosphere for years if left untreated and harm your business’ reputation.
The professionals from Paul Davis know how harmful fires are to your business and operations. Fumes, ash and fire damage removal are just part of what our team can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Louisville area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped commercial property like yours recover from big and small fires.
How We Help You
- We appear onsite to help within hours, any time you need
- Accurate damage assessment, pretesting and estimates
- Emergency boarding and building stabilization
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any fire-damaged inventory or tools in your business
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional technology designed to remove water resulting from extinguishing the flames
- We can rebuild any area of your business that was harmed by the fire
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Davis Now
The Paul Davis professionals know how hard fires can be on business owners, so we act quickly to return your property back to normal. Our training, cleaning techniques and years of training help us complete the job effectively the first time. Harmed items or furniture is usually easy to revive for our professionals and their techniques. Additionally, We will guide you through your insurance claims process to make it as painless as possible for your business.
If your business has experienced a fire, call the fire damage and smoke cleanup experts at Louisville Paul Davis. Our local franchise are available to help.