Paul Davis in Louisville
If your business takes on damage from a fire, you will probably have to slow work for several weeks and use hundreds of thousands of dollars to recover from the damage. When people think of fire damage, they usually think of the heat and flames however soot and fumes may hang around the property years after. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances may stay in the air for years if neglected and hurt your business’ reputation.
The specialists at Paul Davis are aware of how devastating fires can be to your business and livelihood. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are just a portion of what our service can do for you in the days after a fire. Whether big or small, Paul Davis Restoration offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties across the Louisville region.
Trust the Best
- Assistance comes promptly and is ready any time
- See the cost of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Board-ups for dangerous regions and building stabilization
- Ash and debris removed without harming the environment
- Odor removal, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- restoration for your damaged inventory or furniture inside your building
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional tools designed to eliminate water resulting from extinguishing the flames
- Rebuilding for the affected areas
- Defence to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis team will restore your business back to normal faster. Our education, cleaning methods and years of experience aid us in completing the the task properly the first time. We can salvage items using specialized tools and cleaning techniques, typically being able to renew the goods inside your business to their original condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will assist with your insurance provider’s process to make it as easy as possible for you.
Let our business to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your property.