Disaster Planning in Mascot
There are several important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities themselves.
Developed with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis Emergency Services West Knoxville, TN now to get your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.