Saving Maynardville Businesses
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in damage for your company and stop operations for months after. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot can remain long after the fire has died. If neglected, your commercial property will smell of fumes for years to come.
Surviving a fire is devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Smoke, soot and fire damage treatment are only part of the things our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Whatever the size, Paul Davis of Maynardville offers prompt removal and restoration of fire damage to commercial properties throughout the Maynardville region.
How We Assist You
- Help arrives promptly and is ready any time
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from professionals
- Emergency boarding and building reinforcement
- Soot and debris eliminated without harmful chemicals
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Contents cleaning- restoration for any damaged items or fixtures in your business
- Water removal – industrial grade extractors, air movers and dehumidifiers
- Rebuilding for the harmed areas
- Defence against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Contact Paul Davis Now
The Paul Davis team can get your commercial property back to normal faster. Our technical education, sanitation methods and equipment blended with our experience means quicker cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration costs. Harmed goods or furniture is usually simple to restore for our professionals and their techniques. We also help you file insurance claims to speed up the recovery process.
Allow our company to assist yours. Call Paul Davis if you experience fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.