Rockford Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. Usually, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul Davis Emergency Services West Knoxville, TN!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.