Disaster Planning in Sharps Chapel, TN
There are many important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most valuable. However, these plans usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties and management team will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.